Thursday, January 18, 2007

soooo tired...5am one night playing games, 3am the next night writing an essay at work & coming home, and then 1am the next night editing a photo. Gwaaaahhhhh. I'm so glad Big Bend doesn't do Friday classes. That's like wonderful and a half. Too bad I have to get up to work. =)

Mom mentioned possibly going across the state tomorrow to look at some restaurant stuff but it's not really in the vicinity of Darren and Faith. He got his Wii finally, and I really want to play Heroscape with him, and I also could use a crash course in C++ outside of class.

I doubt you care about anything said thus far. I will now right something you WILL care about!

You're awesome.

There, surely that interested you. ^_^
Oh but here's something not for the squeamish, heh. This guy is one of our internet customers. He holds the world record for benching 900 pounds. ..although I think he can do over a thousand now. Insane. When he does it, he puts so much pressure/strain on his head that like blood comes out his eyes and stuff. I'm not gonna lie, dude, that's incredibly turbo disgusting. =[
He's so ripped though. Observe for yourself if you have the stomach for it. =)

1 comments:

PassiveAssassin said...

A simple rule I like to follow:

If doing something causes blood to come out your eyes, don't do it.