Saturday, March 10, 2007

We went all the way to Lacey today with one of the brand new UHauls, the biggest kind they make, and about 2.5 hours and $10,000.00 later, we had the whole UHaul packed full from front to back. We took the entire Not-So-Easily-Portable Blimpie's restaurant back to the store here in ML, unloaded, and now we have a computer store full of restaurant junk, lol. *whew* That was a lot of work and I'm pretty worn out, but I have $100 in my pocket, I got a couple free meals out of the deal, hopefully this Summer I will now have a place to work, and I'm happy. ^_^

And tomorrow it's MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 TIME!! It's going to be The Final Sacrifice, followed by GODZILLAAAA!!! Excellent. =D

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Dude, that's a lot of work.

Maybe I'll have to stop in and get some food at some point in time. :)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Go for it. =)