Monday, December 12, 2005

This is kind of funny

Hushai told Zadok and Abiathar, the priests, "Ahithophel has advised Absalom and the elders of Israel to do such and such, but I have advised them to do so and so." -2 Samuel 17:15

lol, such and such, and so an so. Weeeiird.



Josiah's family has to do something dreadful with their house. I think they have to smash through some of their cement to get to a sewer pipe, and do some kind of maintenance on it. I'm sure mom could just go over and smash it all up but she might take the whole house with her. Dad could probably do it safely but he's probably busy or something. I miiiiggghhht be strong enough to smash through, but I'd need some gauntlets or something to prevent my hands from getting all busted up. That'd be hard work even for a human spider.

0 comments: