Monday, December 12, 2005

I just had a thought tonight. Why would it be wrong to take advantage of the nonsense people buy such as "art"? I can't even remember how many times we've gone into museums or art shows or even just restaraunt places and seen these stupid pictures selling for huge money and said, "Oh man, Brian, you can draw way better than that!". It always happens, but I never really thought about actually drawing something lame to sell that somebody might think was really good. I mean there are lots of incredible pictures out there that I couldn't even hope to duplicate or do something as good, but there are also a lot of pathetic things that people have done and sell.

Actually drawings are usually pretty good. Paintings are where the slop is usually at. Throwing together "abstract" colors and calling it art. One of the reasons I wouldn't want to do it is because I wouldn't want a reputation for making ugly stuff, but who says I need to sign it, lol

I don't know. I'd probably feel kinda guilty. I don't know if I'd have the nerve to do something like that. (but the thought of making money off of something easy and thrown together is pretty tempting if people will actually go for it.)

Here's some of the kind of stuff I'm talking about
$50-$300?
oh how...amazing.

$50-$300?
Talent!

$150-$285?
wow, uhh...beautiful?

$50-$230?
That's pretty cooool.


I wouldn't even need $50-$300! If I just made $10 I'd be impressed, lol
It's pretty silly. I don't know if I could bring myself to do something like that though.


(One day though, I do hope I am able to draw things as amazing as this! I am in awe. This is true talent that I admire!)

6 comments:

Kaits said...

I sell photodraw art in an online game for fake money. XD

Father Cory said...

http://www.metnal.com/images/mspaint_6.jpg

Yep.

XD

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Hi. =P

Anonymous said...

well, SOMEONE isn't very appreciative of other styles of artwork. ;)

(though I must say, chicken is flattered that you consider her amazing)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'll appreciate whatever styles make me some money, lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

heheheh 3 bennies ^_^