Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Only like 3 and a half hours or something!! Woohoo!! I would be gone already but Karl said he'd be about 40 minutes late. Ooooh well.

I think Kitty just ate a candy wrapper. She'll probably hack it up later under Bethany's bed or something. bleh.

Heh, somebody just called and said, "hi brian, is your mom up yet?" and I said, "uhhh...she already left." and he said, "she already left. Okay thank you"
Hung up phone, waited a beat, and heard mom's cellphone ringing in my pocket so I took it out and said, "...and I forgot to mention that I have her cell phone" and he said, "ah you have her cell phone. *slight laughter* Okay then, goodbye"

Current Mood: A Lantern of Watermelons
Current Music: Blindside - "Put Back The Stars"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should call you and ask you that randomly..

Father Cory said...

:laugh: You should have given her another number to call, like...7-11 or something XD

Anonymous said...

That's really funny Brian. Phone conversations with strangers are weird.

Anonymous said...

oh no, it's a lot more than three hours now. sigh. :( lol...

Kaits said...

Is that the candy wrapper Bethany said she'd put on your floor?