Sunday, November 13, 2005

We got our movie camera back FINALLY. I won't be sure that it's completely fixed until I actually use it for reals (or reels. ha. I didn't mean for that to be a pun). I wanted to make a movie of...me..but I still have spots on my face (barely but still none-the-less) and so I guess I'll wait. I can plan out what to do in the meantime I suppose.

I was also trying to figure out how I could make a fighting game (like streetfighter 2 style) that could played on paper without dice but I don't think it'll work, lol. Hmmmph.

And there are two candybars sitting on the counter and I want to either eat them or smash them with a hammer (zAny's fault) but I don't know who they belong to or what they're for. Eating I imagine...but who gets to do that eating? I can only wonder.

Now I should go home and get the dead mouse out of Jazzy's dogloo. I watched her kill it last night through the window and I think it's still in there. Silly dog.

Current Mood: Torn Western Family Candy Bag
Current Music: Radiohead - "Street Spirit"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mouses? Our cat kills those. But he's kind of crazy.

Did your camera run away?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah it worked when I tested it briefly but it might tweak out later.

There are 3 more mice running around outside her dogloo right now. It's like they've got a house inside her dogloo or something, lol

Kaits said...

Movie cameras are great!
We need a new one, ours completely busted. We have the other one but it's huge and records onto VHS! O_O

I should bring it to the quiz meet and tape people. >_<

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah because Cory will be there and that means you'll be getting some most interesting footage. =P

Beth said...

hoorah for cory being at the quiz meet!

Kaits said...

Hoorah!

I heard last nigth that my coach has the championship quiz taped. The one were I got the overtime questions. *is very happy*

Anonymous said...

smash them, smash them, smash them!

;)