Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It was raining this morning, and it's almost at freezing temperature. Who knows, snow may show up soon! And fortunetly I haven't been driving much so I may not have to worry about that like I did last year. (I hate driving on ice and stuff. If I had a little zippy car and a parking lot full of ice with nothing to run into, I might have fun with it. Otherwise blah)

Yesterday I made 6 more cards. I now have a total of 41 so I'll probably start selling soon. The card rack we have holds like seventy-something though so I still need to make more. *sigh* oh well, I actually do enjoy it, but it's just hard to think up new ideas at times. I mean birthdays were pretty easy but stuff like Anniversarys are harder. Anyway I'll try and get the new ones posted on here next time I'm at the store.

And hey look, there's another tiny mouse in front of Jazz's dogloo. I'm pretty sure she's made friends with them. ...this time, though, mom bought dog food that has a ziplock top so the mouses won't be able to get in. hmwahaha.

Current Mood: Broken Cassette Tape Case
Current Music: nope

0 comments: