Friday, November 18, 2005

This is what happens when I'm up at 4:00 in the morning trying to think up new card ideas. I come up with lame jokes like this:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Canoe.
Canoe who?
Canoe believe I just told this joke?

Knock Knock
Who's there?
A needle.
A needle who?
Aneedle little help thinking up some better jokes.

I laughed at myself because they were so lame. =P I was tired.


Anyway I talked to Josiah last night and he said he can probably play my part in the last two showings. I really hope it works out. I'm too young to die and not going to the meet would kill me, I'm sure of it.

Did you know that Bethany grew a bit? She just might hit 5 feet! She only has like three quarters of an inch left to go. (I think she might be taller than Aubrey now! *snicker*) but man if she hit 5 feet she'd probably go nuts with excitement.

aaaaaand yes.
Current Mood: Metal Tipped Shoelaces
Current Music: no, but I'm hungry (that probably needs to be a song)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, you silly goose! but don't worry. I'm used to hearing lame jokes. I mean, it's me. I'm usually coming up with lame things, so I hear them a lot, you know? ;) hahaha

Kaits said...

Who's Josiah?

I told my mom that you guys got CHicken pox and she was like:"Really? Is Brian ok? That can be a bad thing at his age!"

>_>

Sir Brian The Manly said...

It was but it turned out to be a worse thing at bethany's age =P


Anyway hopefully Josiah's my savior, lol. He's a good friend of mine that I've known all my life and he uuuuused to quiz. You know the picture of me jumping over the fence at the rest stop? Josiah is the one that's floating just above the pavement in the background because he hopped just as the picture was taken.

Anonymous said...

I saw that picture of you floating around at the rest stop. Because I was at your church's web site, for some reason.

Hey! I might get to meet you!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

it's not actually our church website, it's what USED to be our church youth page that I'd update now and then but now it's pretty much worthless except for I use it to host all my random stuff like pictures and such

Kaits said...

Elyse, I wish you might get to meet me. Or vise-versa. :P

Ohhhhhhhhh, that's Josiah. I don't think I've ever met him but I know who he is now.

Father Cory said...

Tell Josiah I'll send him a Lego set if he does your part.




Well...maybe just a Lego, but still! That's one Lego more!

And oi Elyse, didn't you say you were going to be in Squim that weekend? O_O

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I'll be sure to tell him =þ

Kaits said...

That's squi-eem. >_>