Thursday, November 03, 2005

I was up until about 2:00 last night making more greeting cards (which aren't uploaded yet, so I'll have to post them later) and then the night before that I was up until about 2:00 writing a song for Cory. I wonder if I'm more creative at night. =P Being alone in another house with no mom to wake you up in the morning and tell you that you aren't aloud to sleep in sure brings on weird dreams though. Because normally I would get awakened, thus interrupting my dreams, but lately I've actually been able to finish my dreams or at least wake up on my own and so I get to see the whole length of the dream(s) and they can be pretty weird sometimes. o_O

It's quite cold and rainy and windy and gray out today.

Current Mood: Atomic Toaster
Current Music: X-men movie #1 soundtrack

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH HEY GUESS WHAT THE REMINDED ME! (youre talking about dreams, i mean)... the other day, after the Psychology Book/Eye Incident That Wasn't, I didn't have annyyyyyyyy dreams about bloody eyes or textbooks or anything. but i did have a dream with you in it! so maybe i equate you with...BLOODY PSYCHOLOGY BOOOKS! hah. ok, now i'm going to be really late to my neighbors. BYE

Anonymous said...

That picture of the dog is really cool.

I had a weird dream about a guy friend who lives in the area. It weirded me out.

dreams are freaky things.

Kaits said...

I never remember my dreams. *sigh*

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I wish I would have a dream where my eyes fell out and rolled around on my textbook leaving a bloody mess.

Okay not really. ^_^

Anonymous said...

That would be gross.
eyes rolling around on textbooks. Take that osmosis!

Father Cory said...

Hey Brian...



CATCH!!!

Father Cory said...

It was an anvil. Did I miss?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Advil actually. Pretty light.