Saturday, November 05, 2005

My older sister and my dad and I watched Ong-Bak The Thai Warrior tonight. It. Was. Awesome. I might go as far as to say it was even more exciting and intriguing to watch than Jackie Chan's older fighting and stunts (which I admire muchly). ..but that could just be partially because I've seen so much Kung Fu and this Thai stuff is a fresh new style to me. Either way though, it was incredible. Seriously.

I must give warning though...there was some language, you briefly see a guy's backside, there was one scene where somebody began to take a lady's shirt off and I skipped that chapter so I don't know what it contains, and then towards the end the fighting gets a bit gruesome (like you see a couple limbs get snapped).

Fighting and stunts were incredible though.

8 comments:

Kaits said...

I don't think I'll see it. :D


My mom was doing netflix and she started putting on a bunch of Kung fu movies. It was odd.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Too bad there's no easy way to just watch all his stunts and non-disgusting fight scenes without having to deal with the rest of the movie. =P

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwww, seeing the limbs get snapped?! lol

(also: you are like the most decent guy in the world. and i love you that much more for it.)

Father Cory said...

What's the rating?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Pirate rating.

Screenit has every single digusting detail of everything bad in the movie if you want to know, lol
http://www.screenit.com/movies/2005/ong_bak_the_thai_warrior.html

Anonymous said...

2 words for you to pay attention to.

Shaolin Soccor.

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yes I've seen it. I want to buy it but I hasn't the moneys. Christmas. XD

Amber said...

Hi, Brian, I haven't seen you in a while! Just saying hello! HELLO! Or, as Christians should say, "Hecko".