Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A story by Bethany
There once was a briefcase that turned into an old lady and she walked to town and was attacked by a shoe, and she and the shoe started a life of crime and they attacked a herd of armadillos, but the armadillos were way too smart for them and they had some cannons that launched water balloons filled with acid and ants, and they shot the shoe and the old lady and they both shriveled up and died and the armadillos took over the world and had guns and they took all the pictures off of peoples walls and ate them but there so many that they all died. The end.

5 comments:

Kaits said...

I understand that the paint in pictures isn't very good for you.

Father Cory said...

I think that I will cry.






T_T

Beth said...

it's beatiful.

Father Cory said...

Dude. Play. Quizmeet. Figure out. Plz. thx.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Well my mom got a call from one of the director guys a couple days ago while I was at the lan party and he said that if I didn't have somebody that could for sure play my part by that day then it would just have to be me and naturally she had to tell him that the dude I'd asked couldn't do it and yeah. It doesn't look good.