Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to meet up with her two sisters and head for Spokane to watch The Lion King (the play, not the movie) at the uhhhh....opera house place. My aunt asked mom if she'd go and mom was like, "... The Lion King" but my aunt assured her that it's an incredible performance with amazing costumes and singing, and everybody that's gone has said the same thing so mom said she'd go even though it's a disney story. Little did she know, two tickets would cost her $150. waugh. Oh well she bought them, Bethany didn't want to go, and so I said I would. Three ladies going to Spokane probably need protection anyway, and me being the big manly guy that I am, I'm probably just the guy for the job. (HA! Yeah right, knowing that my mom is actually the hulk, I can't even imagine what my aunts are like when trouble comes. XD )

Anyway hopefully the costumes and stuff will make up for it being Disney, especially since we all know that Disney is the suck nowdays, what with their making Kronks New Groove, and Toy Story 3 (without pixar). zomg.

Current Mood: Leopard Leotards. (only one letter of differance aside from leotards being plural)
Current Music: ---

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you have fun? didyouhavefundidyoudidyoudidyou?

you didn't die, did you? (I didn't)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Nope I didn't. It was like =OOOOOOOOO

I'll probably post about it but I'd like to draw some diagrams of some of the costumes first

Kaits said...

I saw the closing number of the lion king from a broadway prodution on tv. It was amazing!

Father Cory said...

A game should be made about Brian's relatives.



...Or is one already?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Juggernaut is in X-men legends 2 and some marvel fighting games, and also probably some old arcade ones like sidescrollers, Abomination is in the new hulk game, not sure about Thor but it wouldn't surprise me if he's been in a game, and Galactus has not been in a game as far as I know. And none of them have been in a game together. XD

Anonymous said...

They are making Toy Story 3 without Pixar.

That will suck.

Hmmm.... I saw part of Cats on DVD. I don't like seeing people in faux-fur spandex. Not a good combination.

Father Cory said...

That would make an awesome game.

"Brian's Relatives Unleashed"

Sir Brian The Manly said...

"I don't like seeing people in faux-fur spandex."


There was some of that in The Lion King except there wasn't even fur. Gads.



(Dude, I should totally see if Darren will try to get his game company to make Brian's Relatives Unleashed after they finish their current one. XD )

Father Cory said...

Pone.