Monday, September 18, 2006

So I've got the following...

Music 170 - History of Jazz (5 credits)
10:30am to 11:35am Monday-Thursday

Science 101 - Survey of Science (5 credits)
11:45am to 12:50pm Monday-Thursday

English 101 - English Composition (5 credits)
7:00pm to 9:30pm Tuesday and Thursday



My science book was only $12. That's awesome.


For Rosanne: Weird Al's parody: White an' nerdy. I'm sure you know what song it is. ;)
I haven't heard it yet though. Darren sent me a link to the video, but it was removed from youtube. Hosers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT SONG IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! oh em GEEE!

I NEEEEEEED TO HEAR IT!

i mean, not like i like taht song at all, or anything ;)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

oh gads. zAny are you sure you want to remain my girlfriend? Remember, I threatened to throw myself out of the car and kill myself when I thought that song came on the radio..

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Waugh! I'll have to go watch it!


oh but uhhh...Hamm for Sci, Lindholm for Eng.