Saturday, September 02, 2006

The following is a review for a CD that many of you probably don't care about. ^_^

Blindside's "The Great Depression" album has got to be one of the greatest I've ever heard, and easily the most passionate. It's got this mood about it throughout the whole CD that's...well as the title suggests, kind of depressing, heh. But then it finishes everything off with the last song which is kind of the grand finale and it's very relieving in a way. It's like the end of a hard painful journey, heh. But don't get me wrong, the CD is still very enjoyable to listen to. (well...unless you don't like Blindside, lol). I had to listen to the whole thing through a few times before I got to really liking it and realized how brilliant it was, and then after that I listened to it a billion times, stopped for a while, and recently have started up again. Anyway, I was in kind of a sad mood for a while yesterday and I listend to it, and it was very satisfying. Half hard/screaming, half soft/singing, very passionate, and very well done. Blindside's best album ever. ^_^

Okay, that's all. Now you can go listen to some Skillet stuff down at Purevolume. ^_^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh, heh, heh, i'm sorry you were sad... :(

K. H. said...

were you sad because it wasn't my birthday yet and you couldn't wait?

Father Cory said...

Skillet > Blindside.

Hands down.

Beth said...

YEAH blindside!!!!!!!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I was fine once you showed up. ;)

Yeah. That was definitely why I was sad.

I don't know, man, I'm pretty fond of Blindside, and Skillets new album isn't appearing to be as heavy as their last. (and I like heavy)

Bethany knows.

Father Cory said...

Dude, but still...it's Skillet.

Beth said...

what he said.