Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rosanne and I made an excellent sandwich!

masteroftehpants: zAny!!
masteroftehpants: I have an idea!!
Rosannewww: do you?!
masteroftehpants: yes!
masteroftehpants: okay uhhh...
Rosannewww: um, excellent!
Rosannewww: lol
masteroftehpants: I'm going to say bread, and then you say something that you like to eat in your sandwiches, and then I'll say something that I like to eat in them, and then you say something else and wait for me
masteroftehpants: okay?
masteroftehpants: ready?
masteroftehpants: (something else that you like to eat in your sandwiches I mean)
Rosannewww: ....you're really, really weird
masteroftehpants: lol pleeeaaaaaase!! will you do it for me?
masteroftehpants: lol
Rosannewww: ok...
masteroftehpants: okay, ready?
Rosannewww: lol
Rosannewww: yes
masteroftehpants: you just have to list the two items
masteroftehpants: okay
masteroftehpants: here we go...
masteroftehpants:
masteroftehpants: bread
Rosannewww: banana peels
masteroftehpants: peanut butter
Rosannewww: maccaroni and cheese
masteroftehpants: bread
masteroftehpants:
masteroftehpants: Eeeewwww, we just made a gross sandwich, lol
masteroftehpants: it's kind of lopsided too, because my name is longer than yours

And now....here's what it looks like:

Deeeeelicious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should start a restaurant.

K. H. said...

when i asked if you guys got a chance to talk very much i meant like about.....other stuff.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean?! this is a quality conversation.. i mean, the depth of it is just...dizzying.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I had to stagger to the other house when it was over because the world was tipping on me. @_@