Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I just payed $30 to turn in an application to the college. That might not be very much for a college, but it seemed like a lot of money to me. I suppose once I start taking classes and buying books it'll seem like nothing, but good grief. Now I'm about to get copies of my driving record to give to the worksource place because I kind of applied for some water delivery job and it's necessary. Doubt there's much of a chance that I'll get it but I need to try for everything right now because college apparently won't be cheap. Hum.

3 comments:

Monica said...

What are you taking? BTW, been going back and reading some of your comics. Hilarious stuff!

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Heh, I don't even know. For sure art stuff though. The rest I'm sure I'll figure out soon. =P

Thanks. You're coming up, but you're only in one panel. ;)

Monica said...

Way to make me stay tuned.