Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well yesterday I hosed my pencil marks. What a relief, heh. It was a little odd seeing myself look so blank after two-weeks, but I can't say I miss it. It wasn't exactly the most attractive thing I've done. ^_^

Anyway here's the pictures from the last two weeks. It wouldn't grow all the way down on the sides. Lame. Ah well. =P

Day 01
Day 02
Day 03
Day 04
Day 05a
Day 05b
Day 06a
Day 06b
Day 07a
Day 07b
Day 08a
Day 08b
Day 09a
Day 09b
Day 09c
Day 10a
Day 10b
Day 11a
Day 11b
Day 11c
Day 12a
Day 12b
Day 13a
Day 13b
Day 13c
Day 13d
Day 13e
Day 13f

Well that's that.
We went to Leavenworth today for Father's Day and I have a few pictures of me from that, but I don't want to upload them on dial-up 'cause it'll a while, so maybe next time I'm at the store.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Executive Decision: You're not allowed to do that again. ;)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Hahahahahaha! XD

Elyse said...

One time my brother grew a beard, a full bushy red beard. So we called him Red Beard, but now I call him Barbarosa which means red beard in Spanish.

He shaved it off and it made him look like a young man again.

Father Cory said...

My pencil markses are heh.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

@elyse: heh, I don't think I could grow a bushy red beard. Just wouldn't work for me. ;)

@ Cory: less talk, more pictures! XD

Beth said...

as a matter of fact i like his pencil marks. they make him look dashing. or something.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

My chinny chin chin marks make me look dashing but that stalin stuff has got to go. =P

Beth said...

o_O

Beth said...

whats with the sloganizer.com thing?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

It makes slogans for me! Isn't it great? XD

Anonymous said...

Timeformetopostmybimonthlyrandomcomment.
Dude, that's like a sort of jonny depp beard. But those closeups are kind of, uh, disturbing/gross.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

word.

Anonymous said...

7 or 8 Fllamingos
3 or 5 frocs
I love the beard. Tis fabuli.

You know, Briane, we have alot in
comma. We both have legs, plastic
knives, and we're both really good
at scaring away girls, especially
Rosanne. Anyways I hate the new look, it has to go.

Oh, another thing, your little secret about last Tuesday is safe with me. Don't sweet it.