Monday, June 05, 2006

Okay well lets see...Prom was better than any dance I've been to probably because I was actually good friends with my date this time, heh. Aww zAny. I won't give you a million boring details, but I'll give you some highlights I suppose.

Rosanne picked me up, we went to her house, got suited up, went to Pia's where everybody else was, and then we all headed for Ten Mercer, a semi-fancy restaraunt in Seattle.
Some things that happended there: Kaarin had forgotten her camera, and thought it was in the car, so her and Rosanne and I walked back to the car to find it. While we were there, Rosanne spotted a nice young man about half a block away at a motel standing there staring at us. ...actually it was a dude with a really creepy mask on, and her and Kaarin started getting all creeped out over it and I was like, "it's just a guy with a creepy mask" but they were being all silly and scared, lol. Then I looked over and saw that he wasn't staring at us anymore, but he was walking to a nearby room holding a knife up in the air in a stabbing stance, lol. I was like "oh look, now he's got a knife!" and that's kind of when we headed back to the restaraunt because the girls were like "!!!" heheh. It was weird. We didn't find the camera though. Then at the restaraunt uhhh...lets see, I made a paper airplane out of my name-card thing that told me where to sit, and my Boutonniere began to die since I'd been stabbing it with a needle earlier, so I put one of the flower pedals in my water and set a french-fry on it saying it was his raft.

And ummmm...not much else happened there I guess. Then we went to the Rose Garden near the zoo, and we saw a peacock. We took pictures there, nothing too exciting.

Then we went to the Aquarium where the dance was held, and it was kind of lame actually. It was cool to see all the fishes though. And we saw a giant octopus and a tiny octopus, both of which we pretty sweet. Dance music still sucks, heheh. Then we went back to Pia's and did some Xbox Karoake. I sang to Bohemian Rhapsody. Do you know how hard it is to hit some of those notes!? lol

That was abooouuuut it for stuff you might care about, I think. Excellent weekend though. I don't have pictures, but I'll try to get some from Rosanne or something.
Edit: Oh, but here's one from her LJ.


Pencil Marks: Hosed what was there, and now here's day #1.

Here are some Tux pictures I took before prom.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09

Edit: Oh, and here are some highlights from the District Champs meet a while ago..
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

And that's that.

Current Mood: Loopy Umbrella Glasses
Current Music: Chevelle - "Forfeit"

10 comments:

Elyse said...

#35 is the best.

Oh and that picture of you and Zany is really cute. She has a cool dress on.

Father Cory said...

The red works. By the way, I believe the tie's supposed to go behind the vest, too ;)

Nice pictures. Creepy in most cases, but nice. Hehe.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

The red....well it filters through.

I left the tie out or else you couldn't see spidey. ;)

Father Cory said...

I knew that.

So lay down, the threat is real.

Anonymous said...

nononono, really, this guy was CREEPY. Brian's just trying to make it sound like we were being "silly," but it was seeeeeeriously creepy. Reaaaaally.

Brian brian brian i can email you like a million and a half pictures. or mabye like 80-something...

Kaits said...

Hey! I'm in a DC picture! *cough#11cough*

36 is hawt!

Anonymous said...

wow... I'm the possessed guy on the right on #11. That one's weird.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

heheh, zAny, I have like 4 or so different ways I can think of for you getting those pictures to me, and I don't know which way to choose. ^_^

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»