Thursday, June 22, 2006

Okay, fast internet at Rosanne's house, so here's the Father's Day pictures. Beauty.

Beer Head
Dreadlocks
I really did this! HONEST! XD
Ran into Kristen and dropped the cooler. Ooooops.
Imitating the creepy lady
Gator Hat 1
Gator Hat 2
Gator wants my hotdog! =O
I'm a Giraffe
Leaning back
Me and my pwnin' nephew 1
Me and my pwnin' nephew 2
Me and my pwnin' nephew 3
Nervous of the creepy lady
I'm actually a roman soldier.
No, I'm actually a viking!
No, I'm actually a uhhh..what is that anyway?
RAOR.
Prancing Silver Unicorn
Yep.

Right, well. That's that for that.

5 comments:

Beth said...

yeah thats one adorable baby...

Elyse said...

That hat place is like, the coolest ever. I think that unknown one is a squid. A weird looking one but yeah.

I think the unicorn one is the most awesomest. Ev-ar.

Father Cory said...

:jaw:

Jealous V_V

Ma Hoyt said...

Ummmm.....I wouldn't know from personal experience, but I've heard it said that trying on hats like that ups your risk for contracting head lice.

Have a nice day, now.

Kaits said...

That's what my mom always says too.

Those hats say elope on them. *gasp gasp*