Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Gosh, I want to shave. =P These pencil marks are killing me. They look so stupid! Fortunately I only have to go until around uhh..Saturday? Because I'm going to some church in Cashmere on Sunday, and you can be sure I'm not going looking like this, lol. Weh.

The other day I had a liter of Mountain Dew and I was thinking that it tasted different than normal...and not necessarily in a terribly good way..and so I looked at the ingredient listy thing and it said it only had 31 grams of sugar. There are 46 grams of sugar in a 12oz. can. Why would the liters have less? That's weird. ..and I don't think I like it quite as much. Hrm.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, did you compare serving sizes? i bet that's 46 grams in one 12 oz can...and there are abooooout 33 oz per liter. Usually the serving sizes for a liter bottle is 8oz. So I'd assume that's 31 grams for 8 oz. If you go back to a 12 oz, at 46, and do the math...it's roughly 31 grams. So in reality, I'd be willing to bet the amount of sugar was the same.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

oooohhhhh. Well it still seemed to taste different. Maybe it wasn't really Mountain Dew. O_O I'm scared.

Anonymous said...

i just re-read what i wrote-- and i don't care if i'm right or not! that was just about the nerdiest thing ever!!! lol

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Don't worry, my sister kind of mentioned the same thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

One grocery store outing, I was looking at a bottle of Sierra Mist as it sat placidly next to a bottle of Mountain Dew, and a thought struck me. Sierra Mist means essentially the same thing as Mountian Dew! See, the Sierras are mountians, and mist is the same thing as dew! I was shocked.
Maybe Pepsi is running out of ideas...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I want Everest Fog now!

Anonymous said...

Harharhar