Wednesday, June 21, 2006

!!! The Prey demo is out! I might have to go to the store and download it. =D (although I won't be home all weekend..hmm..maybe later) but woo!

So my dad bought a new van for the store, and he said he might give me the van I'm currently using (heheh, woo...hoo?) and so I've been thinking of a name for it, because I can't keep calling it the Chi-Mo van. (the name that ben gave it. you don't want to know.) So I've been thinking maybe something like Van Halen, or Victor Van Doom, or Van Lee, or Van Glockenspiel. Oh man, so many choices!

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW.

Edit: Gamespot Newsletter Entry:

Apparently there are some folks in Hong Kong that simply weren't willing to wait around for the DS Lite. Taking matters into their own hands, thieves stole $2 million worth of product that was intended for the pending June 23 UK launch of Nintendo's revamped handheld. Nintendo has made assurances that the loss, which translates into more than 15,000 DS Lites, won't affect availability of the system when it finally does drop in the UK. My question is, why did you guys steal the white ones? If you're gonna thieve a bunch of DS Lites, steal the European-exclusive black ones!

3 comments:

Beth said...

O_O.............let's not call it the chi-mo van. >_<

Beth said...

you're an idiot so take off the sloganizer because it swears

love bethany

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I didn't put those bad words on there, you hoser, I didn't even know about them.