Monday, June 26, 2006

My gosh, this was a fun weekend! Rosanne and I went to a gazillion parks (or maybe even like 3 but 1 was numerous times), and watched a bunch of movies, and made a Manly Sandwich of Power™, and had lots of pineapple, and rode bikes, and broke one, and Charlie was a weirdo, and I ate a pork and basil leaf sandwich, and a basil watermelon sandwich, and a disgusting dried tomato, I read knitting for dummies, and got a creepy muscle shirt, and had to ride a frightening bus home, and it was all ummm..yep. Pretty great. I'm rather fond of that girl.

However, before I gross everybody out with my romantic stuff ummm...oh drat, I don't have anything else to say.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are sooooooooooo weird....

and are you calling my shirt creepy?! you know what I think is creepy? the fact that you're wearing my shirt. so there.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, nono it's not creepy when you have it. ..just when I have it.

Father Cory said...

Who woulda guessed.

Beth said...

*stares in disbelief at brian in a
girl's shirt*

Father Cory said...

Spider-Man 3 teaser is out. WATCH IT.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I knooowww, but I can't watch it here!! I'll see it though, I'll see it though! Maybe I'll go to the store tomorrow or something, JUST FOR THAT! heheh

Father Cory said...

Seriously.

Beth said...

take me with yooooou!!

(brian, not cory XD)

Father Cory said...

Drat.