Thursday, January 03, 2008

Here is Decaying Lawn's first "Music Video"! Brad Norris Will Be Laid To Waste. If you don't know who Brad Norris is, he was a temp singer for Norma Jean after Josh Scogin left the band. Aaaaand he was pretty much the worst ever. You can see for yourself...It's pretty hilarious. I think the funniest part is that the entire crowd is crowd surfing. It's like surfers surfing on surfers! (oh and Charlie and I have decided that he's David Norris' cousin.)

Anyway!! Brad Norris Will Be Laid To Waste!

4 comments:

Father Cory said...

Slightly upset I didn't make the music video T_T

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Charlie made the music video. If I had made it, I'm sure you would've been thrown in someplace. =P

Charhead said...

sowwy. Bwian can make his own version... hopefully's he's smarter than me and can actually match up the pictures with the music. Except I'm still using the excuse that youtube always makes the sound a little off, which seems to be true, but... well maybe we'll make an actual VIDEO sometime.

Father Cory said...

Ew.