Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well Elyse, since you've waited patiently for so long...Decaying Lawn has written you a song for you birthday. It is our version of Beethoven's "Für Elise", and I'm not gonna lie...it's probably the best Decaying Lawn song ever. ^_^

So without fürther adoodeedoodeedoo...I present:
För Elyse by Decaying Lawn

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




(quick song info, I did the creepy ghost-like keytar in the first half, and then Charlie finished the last half of the song using his amazing heavy guitar powers.)

5 comments:

Elyse said...

=o

No one has ever recorded a song for me before!

Yay! I like it a lot and it added to the happiness of today.

Father Cory said...

Is it suppose to sound staticky? If so, it's awesome.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yep it is, I ran my keytar through the guitar fx pedal. ^_^

Charhead said...

I ran my guitar through a guitar fx pedal too! O_O

Father Cory said...

I didn't run my computer through the guitar fx pedal V_V