Monday, November 20, 2006

Sweet! Chris got a banner ad for his latest claymation on Beaver & Steve. =P



I was supposed to make music for the show but I was lazy/busy (how does that work?) and he went ahead without me. ^_^


In other news, I've been weird and confusing lately. I'm not really sick like I was on Saturday but my stomache has been doing some strange unexplainable things. I don't know how it is today because I haven't eaten yet. Weird. I'm supposed to write a bibliography but first I have to figure out what a bibliography even is. I'm not very smart. =(

2 comments:

Father Cory said...

You've been feeling confusing lately?

Hate it when that happens.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Me too. =(

Yesterday I made the ultimate test to see if my stomach (which I've learned has no "e" at the end) was still messed up by eating stuff that would be really bad for me if it was. Fortunately for me it wasn't and I think I'm fine now. XD