Friday, November 17, 2006

Duuuuude! My brother can see this right outside his office window. Pretty terrible. =This weekend, I'm going to be doing some super secret things that I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT because they're secret. And I'm supposedly going to register for Winter quarter's classes today. I believe the plan is English 102 (gads man), Spanish 101, and Lifetime Wellness or something like that. It probably won't be a very exciting quarter, but we'll see. =P


EDIT:
hmmm..the English class I wanted was full and it messed up my plans entirely. However, despite my protesting against having a morning class, I registered for the following:
  • 8:00AM MTWTh - English 102: Advanced Composition (bleh)
  • 9:15AM MTWTh - Computer Science 143: Programming With Visual C++ (manly mwehee)
  • 10:30AM MTWTh - Physical Education 100: Lifetime Wellness (learn how to be healthy and then play in the gym for a while, heheh)




EDIT 02:
He took some pictures (including one from his window)..
smash01
smash02
smash03

8 comments:

Father Cory said...

I always wondered how those things managed to stay upright every time I drove through Seattle when I lived up there. That's scary stuffs, dude. Just add up the moneys...however much money it takes to upkeep those things, plus the damage caused, plus the guy who died...no good, no good.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

It's probably going to cost a bit more to fix all that than it is to fix metnal. =O

Father Cory said...

...$100?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

practically O_O

Father Cory said...

Omgling.

I had estimated $106.38, but maybe that's a bit too much.

Father Cory said...

By the way...

...and tell the truth...


...did your mom knock that thing down?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

*sigh*

Okay look...you'd better not let this get around...But we were visiting Darren and Faith, and mom had forgotten to bring an air matteress for herself, so we drove to Bellevue and somebody cut her off. Mom couldn't stop in time, and the van got a big dent in it from the other car. So mom got out and was remaining calm, but then the guy just went off on her with various profanities about f*res and ch*irs, and mom couldn't take it anymore. But she didn't want to tear the guy into a million pieces so she took her rage out on the crane. =_=

Father Cory said...

Oh my man.

...Do they make Hulk Size matresses?