Friday, November 10, 2006

The Spider trailer is awesome, but just like Spider-Man 2, I think it shows quite a bit too much. I don't even need to watch the movie now, I already know everything that's going to happen. =P


Today I got slivers, and burned myself a million times with hot glue, and got a lot of blood on my clothes, and some wooden boards, and the floor of my van, and the window of my van, and the pavement, and probably the carpet too. The blood was all because of a teeny tiny cut on the end of my finger, which bled and bled and bled. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently my dad super-cut his finger the other day, and it's like, crazy. er, this was a highly undescriptive and uninformative comment, but it reminded me of that. my mom was trying to get him to go to the doctor because she didn't know if he needed stitches, and he called her to come home from charlie's soccer practice, to help him get a band-aid on when he cut it because it was bleeding so bad he couldn't even cover it.

crazyman.

Father Cory said...

Siper-Man > Spider-Man