Monday, November 06, 2006

A nice thing about youtube is that you can view some pwnin' concerts by your favorite bands..All of the following bands are crazy-talented live. *rawkfist* \m/
(fyi, clicking on the movie window opens it in youtube. Clicking on the play button at the bottom plays the movie right here. So I recommend the play button. ^_^ )

Project 86 - My Will Be A Dead Man & Spy Hunter



Blindside - Cute Boring Love



Chevelle - The Clincher


Family Force Five - Kountry Gentleman
(please note that after the lead dude throws his guitar to the other dude, the drummer starts rapping. ..WHILE STILL DRUMMING. omg.)


Muse - Newborn


Rhapsody - Unholy War Cry (featuring Christopher Lee)


Skillet - Rebirthing
(not a great video but the best sound quality I could find for them)


Flogging Molly - Seven Deadly Sins


Hoobastank - Out of Control

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that Muse video is amaaaazing... It's really nice to find out that a cool sounding band is actually talented as well- that guy can rip on guitar! Their live stuff is even better than the record, and the record is great!

-tu hermano

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Muse owns. Verily.



zombie pics, yes. other pics, not sure what you want. zombies come tomorrow though, I'm afraid, because I accidentally left my flash drive at home.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

most of me is up against a green wall in them, and I already did a magic wand test with psp8 and it cuts me out pretty easily, so there won't be much lasso work for you to do

Father Cory said...

Watched P86, Skillet, FFF, Chevelle, and a bit of Blindside...and honestly, I wasn't too impressed. I expected a bit more from the P86 singer's voice; Chevelle's singer's voice wasn't all that impressive when singing; FFF are lunatics; and Blindside was...okay.

I like the albums better.

Anonymous said...

Flogging Molly is the bomb. Except for the whole swearing thing they like to do on their albums, but other than that they are pretty cool.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Maybe you haven't watched enough concerts, eh Cory? =P P86's voice is amazing in my opinion. Reason being, it sounds just like it does on the albums and he can hold his shouts just as long. Most of the time the singer will take a short-cut or won't hold stuff as long because it was modified or done special on the recording. No P86's singer, he really does have the lungs for it. And he's just a good singer. Not off-key or anything.

Chevelle's singer's voice is also amazing because it's just like the album. I cringed when I heard Chester Linkin Park because it was so bad. ALSO, the Chevelle singer can stay on key and do his screams while playing his guitar just like he does on the albums. I say he pwns.

FFF rock hard and put on a sweet energetic show. And they show lots of talent when they do it too, they're not posers.

Blinside's instruments sound great and the singer gives his shows everything he's got. He's energetic, all over the place, and when he screams, he puts everything into them.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I forgot. ..but I'm doing it now.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Eww, I used to like H**bastank? I am ashamed.