Wednesday, November 22, 2006

First of all...Ho. Ly. Behemoth. O_O


Also, I'm a day early, and I haven't posted one of these in a long time, but at last...
COMIC ATTACK! - Thanksgiving



ALSO! GUESS WHAT!! My current English teacher is teaching Eng 102 after all, and so I signed up for his class and it's only 2 days a week again, and it's at night! This means I DON'T have to get up at 7:00-7:30 every morning, and I WON'T have any unfamiliarities of a new class, and I WON'T have to adapt to new expectations of a strange new teacher! w00t!! I'm happy. =)


EDIT: The road construction in front of our store is finished and the roads are open. So we have a four-way stop with a clock in the middle of the intersection and NOBODY knows what to do. They're all just kind of doing whatever they feel like. I predict lots of exciting car accidents. And lucky for us we've got a webcam watching it all through our window. XD

Today mom and I walked to the bank and we found a 17-year-old girl's intermediate driver's license on the sidewalk. I now have a new identity of a 17-year-old girl until the year 2009 when it expires. =) ...Just kidding, mom sent her a letter to come pick it up.

1 comments:

Father Cory said...

Those things are far too big.

Plus...I actually do know a girl named Jessica, and one named Ann. And all those others. Plus more.

...eh.

XD

I should make a comic too. Just 'cause I pose that way XD