Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've got my own line of pencils!! They were only a dollar. =D


(click to see it in an amazing 640x480 size!! w00t!!)

These are my notes from Music 170 to help me remember the names of the musicians and what instruments they played

wow, these are
some high
quality pictures. =X

There's an in-class essay for our English final tonight about a story of this "christian" girl who was all rebellious at a baptist camp and lied and stuff. It was a dumb story with a lame ending. I might die because not only do I have to come up with an essay in two hours, but I have to write it by hand and I am the worst at that. I hold my pencil wrong, and my hand gets sore, and my handwriting is that of a 3rd grader, and I'm really slow too, heh.

Gwah.

6 comments:

Kaits said...

Hey! I had those pencils first!

Anonymous said...

Know the feeling Brain. I am terrible at hand writing stuff. And especially terrible at trying to write essays.

Father Cory said...

I wish I could be on a pencil.

Anonymous said...

Dude cory that an awesome idea!






BTW any word on Brian yet?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Any word on me?

I think I did semi-well on the essay, but that's what I said about my Science test before finding out that I did terribly, so I'm not going to make any predictions. ^_^

Jonathan M said...

Gwah...definition 1. An expression of disgust, anger, fury or most commonly melancholy depression. 2. A duck from Lithuania 3. A misspelling of the misspelling Wagh.