Monday, January 09, 2006

Woohoo! Habanero chips! I actually didn't notice that they were hot until I was sitting there for a while thinking, "man why are my eyes watering?" lol. They're intense alright, but I rather like them. I also realized just now that the ONLY thing I've eaten allll day was about a bag-worth of the chips, and about a liter and a half of mountain dew. lol, I'm the healthiest guy! =)

Well Pete and I finally beat Serious Sam and found out that the auto-save hadn't worked because at the beginning of the game a message pops up saying, "you don't have a serious sam game on the memory card. wanna create one, you hoser? -Continue without saving- or -OK-" (not an exact quote) and so last time we obviously zoomed through and accidently clicked continue without saving. elrk;gjsreg. Oh well we beat it and it was mindlessly fun.

So I was walking to the other house a moment ago in the dark of night with no lights on, and upon reaching the door, I got out my keys and began to search for the right one when out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimse of something black moving by my leg. I looked and there was a large black dog standing right next to me! YIPES! As you can well imagine I jumped, but I wasn't in a panic or anything because I like dogs, so I just said, "hey you!" and then it turned and walked away. It was weird. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those chips sound really good. Ah....

I didn't really think that a game would call you a hoser. Unless it was made by you and Cory.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah there was a big mech guy that was driven by a little clone dude. Serious Sam 2 was the bossless one.

Monica said...

The dog was probably an Animagus.

Anonymous said...

yeah...your OTHER house. ;) lol

(and...KangaROOOOOOOOOOOOS! and...Jazzy-mina! lol)