Monday, January 09, 2006

I believe I'm going to go down and apply for Taco Time today. I'm getting desprater. If I don't get a job soon, Hugh has threatened to baseball bat me or something.

And speaking of Hugh, he's probably gone to his first WSU class(es) already. I wonder if he's saying, "I miss video games. I miss my mom." yet. We played Settlers of Catan yesterday and Chris was winning due to stupid mistakes the rest of us made, so we kind of all ganged up on him, but then Hugh sneakily took advantage of that and won. Dirty hoser. I was gonna win. >:( Oh well it was his birthday so he probably deserved to win or something. But there were 3 cases of henry weinhart(sp?) sodas there so that was most excellent.

2 comments:

Kaits said...

I watched this 6-year-old from our church playing settlers, and Boy, could this kid play! He knew the whole game backwards and forwards and he was teaching someone else how to play.

The end.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

ah yes now I remember.