Tuesday, June 12, 2007

LAN party was tonight. Super fun.

I realized something coming home though...not a very pleasant thing either. I kind of suck at video games. I love them and I play them a lot, but I haven't like "mastered" any. I used to be excellent at Smash Bros., but then everybody else started playing and I became just average. Same thing happened with Call of Duty. I'm pretty good at Mario Kart Double Dash, but only because I've memorized the levels and shortcuts. I have a reputation for being really good at Total Annihilation, but I think it's exaggerated. ...plus that game is rather old. I just don't think there's any game that none of my friends can beat me at. How lame! =[

At least I can do stunts better than any of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my excuse is we dont have any way to play video games.
but thats just an excuse.:D

Elyse said...

You can probably pwn them at the keytar... =)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

The fact that I even have a keytar pwns them. XD

Unknown said...

hey you can beat us all at TA as long as schmid doesn't pull one of those pick up the commander with air transport.

plus i know how awesome you are at descent 2, haha

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Ah yes, I AM awesome at descent 2. ...we just won't say what I do that's so awesome...

>_>


Oh and somehow I really sucked at Diablo. Nobody thought it possible, but I managed.