Monday, June 18, 2007

I had no clue today was Father's Day until my mom came in to call me to lunch and mentioned it. I'm so clueless about dates.


We went to the park today. There was a camera involved. These are the results.

Piiiiictures


EDIT: Oh and last night I got to see Ben Talbot's recolored Nerf gun (which is as long as my keytar, has two clips, a scope, and the front piece can come off as a muzzle-loader handgun.) I got teary-eyed when I saw it, it was so beautiful. Now it just needs a CO2 tank on back. ^_^

1 comments:

Elyse said...

Like Valentines day....

That is one cute boy. With those curls!!!! Agh! So cute!

Dude. That sounds like a niiiiiiice nerf gun. They are so much fun. One time we had a nerf war at my sister's house. The floor was almost covered with nerf thingies. lol.