Monday, October 23, 2006

Why doesn't the HyperText Markup Language have a Manly tag? I want one! I want to be able to type:

"Sometimes when I have excessive energy I like to do cool activities"

in between two manly tags and have it come out as maybe like:

[manly]"Sometimes when I am superhumanly powerful I enjoy busting out sweet moves, lifting things that weigh tons, eating steak with a big knife, saving damsels in distress, and fighting off monsters with my shotgun and my chainsaw!"[/manly]

I don't know. It would just manlify things! You should be able to do it to pictures too and it would enhance the muscles of the guys in the image and give them all sideburns and things like that. I would post entire blog entries within manly tags, and half my work would be done for me! What a time saver!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup you hit the target dead on. I couldn't have said it better. awesomem, awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian, I'd like to get your email.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

bbridges at gcpower dot net

or if you prefer..

manlybrian at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Are you serious about the gmail account Brian? Because if you are then we can chat! Chatting is fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brian.

Father Cory said...

OMG TEH CHATZ. I REMBARED MOSUAPAD HAZ TEH GEEMALEZ.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

ADN IT TRUNZ! TEH SMIELYS RITHG-SIED UP!!!!1 =D

Anonymous said...

Father Cory, will you invite me to chat? That would be pretty awesome

Anonymous said...

Hahaaa... Brian, I invited you to chat but um.... My email addy is really odd so you wouldn't know who is trying to chat with you. It's a guy's name starting with a g, the last name starts with an s and ends with an n. That's my Dad's name and I just use that account because I do.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

oh goodie, now rosanne won't know I'm talking with another girl. XD

Kaits said...

"Cool activities"?


Wow. XD

Anonymous said...

only a guy would understand. :)

Father Cory said...

Like leaping over benches.