Monday, October 16, 2006

Dude, I'm totally p00ning in Science. Fortunately there isn't much math stuff involved otherwise I'd probably be getting hosed. ^_^

I squeezed my tables a smidgen so I think they should both fit now in IE.




Don't worry, Rosanne I won't kill myself. I don't much care if you dance with those fellers 'cause I know you love me best, and they can't have you, and if they try to have you they'll have to get through me, and nobody can get through the porportional strength of a spider. ...except maybe my own mother. =)

5 comments:

K. H. said...

on the laptop, your "smidgen" looks like about 10 inches. which i believe is called a "smoooodgen". or a "smuuuuuudgen". or......forget it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Brian.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I don't know who you are, but my GOODNESS you get a lot of comments on your entries.

Anonymous said...

Well if you look at them they tend to be me and another guy. *sheepish grin* sometimes I get other people though.

Father Cory said...

Oh Brian's goodness. I didn't even look.