Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In Science today, we were each given a random quiz question about nuclear physics, and mine was like "give a description of alpha decay" or something, and I had no clue, so I wrote this:

"If Spaceman Spiff were travelling passed the great planet Alphazok, and the Alphazokians fired a Decazor Beam at him, then Spiff's ship would begin to fall apart due to 'Alpha Decay'."

Darren told me that Mr. Hamm (the teacher) would sometimes use Spiff for examples and so I was hoping it'd at least give me some creativity points? ...but I think I'm going to get a 0/5 on this one. =)




Anyway, here check this out. I drew a concept sketch of what a Robotic Undead Eskimo Zombie Bionic Vampire Grave Robber Cheerleader Creature from Outer Space that roams the arctic in search of Ham Sandwiches might look like.

5 comments:

Father Cory said...

How the heck did you manage to draw out my Halloween costume?

Anonymous said...

Dude.

Day-after the show, you can watch the episode of lost on abc.com. for free.

Watch it.

(OH EM GEE, FIRST 30 SECONDS = !!!!!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

just so you knwo i havent heard from you in forever so if you'd still be alive that'd be great thanks bye.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Ahhh, I haven't had access to the internet in forever, and I never know when safe calling times are. =P

Anyway, dude, I need speedy internet for Lost now! =O ..oh but when I house-sit for the lightels, they have TV AND fast internet, so one way or the other, I'll see at least ONE episode of the new season, lol. ..won't necessarily know what's going on, but oh well. ^_^

SlothPaladin said...

That is the greatest consept sketch ever.