Monday, October 30, 2006

I think the server that hosted allianceyouth is gonzo so I'm gonna have to upload my pictures somewhere else. =
Dude, for you gamers...These are both utterly glorious looking.
Gears of War: Mad World (game trailers)

Supreme Commander (main page)

It's supposed to drop to 11 degrees tonight. I'm going to die. =(



Okay so last Saturday Jacob's dad helped me replace the heater core in my van. Let me give you an idea of how ridiculous it was. In order to get the little heater core out from inside/behind the dashboard on the passenger side...one of the things we had to do was take the driver's side visor off from the ceiling. It was intense. =)

7 comments:

Father Cory said...

Was it nekkid?




.......umimean.....

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Actually no, we had to take its clothes off, and dress up a new one to put in its place. XD

(omg and I looked! =O )

Anonymous said...

dude I am totally missing the point of this conversation but owell. Yeah I know about the van thing ROTFL! we had to put a new transmission in our van. but we didn't have to take of the visor to do it. XD

Father Cory said...

O.O

Anonymous said...

Hey did Brian die yet? or was he able to stand the 11 degree drop?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

=(

(I died)

Father Cory said...

=)

(i lifed)