Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sooooo, today I was driving to Ephrata, and as I was going down the highway I saw a pickup coming my way in the neighboring lane. Suddenly as I was watching him, a flock of geese or ducks or some form of large bird flew up in his path and he hit one of 'em! *POW*!!!! Instantly there was a huge white cloud of feathers surrounding his pickup cab and the bird went skipping and flipping across the road. I passed the guy and drove through the feather cloud as it began floating down. It was quite a sight. XD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...that's pretty much terrible!

:(

you're going to make me start crying all over again, loser. ;)

Father Cory said...

I just listened to Collide...I love that song.

Father Cory said...

And Sincerely, Ichabod by Project 86 is majestic.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Yeah, but I find nearly every single song ever written by Project 86 to be majestic. ^_^


Dude, if you have the entire Collide CD, or when you get it, you need to somehow get all the songs to me somehow, 'cause (confidential information) lost mine and I had only put about 5 of the songs on my computer before it happened. I have Track 1, Track 6, Track 7, Track 10, and Imperfection (whichever track that is), so if you ever manage to get the rest to me then you will ummmmm...maybe get a reward or something. =)

Father Cory said...

I'll uh...see what I can do...

Anonymous said...

Ewwww....

OOO OOOH!!! Brian! Yesterday a drunk robin flew into our window and he stunned himself. Those drunk robins..... They were eating this type of berry we have in our yard and they were acting CRAZY.

So that was my related bird story, although less gory.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I dunno, drunk robins sound pretty hilarious. XD

Father Cory said...

They're pretty much pertaining.