Monday, August 14, 2006

This is a pointless post about a video game. Feel free to pay no attention to it. I just felt like posting an entry.


I was playing Stronghold Crusader at Jacob's house, doing really well, I got 200 swordsmen, dug out a moat in front of my base that spelled out the words "I win" and then I attacked him! He had a moat around his base. He never uses moats, but this time he did, and I discovered that swordsmen can't dig moats out! Only pansy lackies! And he had about 14 million gazillion archers on his walls so there was no way I could get enough lackies to dig out moat before getting arrowed to death unless I wanted to spend a LOOONG time doing it because the game was getting slow and laggy due to Jacob and my armies. Aggravating! Eventually he attacked me and I had some crazy defense with those 200 swordsmen and we quit because he would've killed me eventually but it would've taken forever.


..Just thought I'd share.



A message for the zAny: Looking back on this I discovered I'd said, "doing really good" and I quickly changed it to "doing really well". I thought you might like to know. ;)

6 comments:

Father Cory said...

Yeah! Cory got first comment, not zAny! And he's on the random picture!

Anonymous said...

oh MAN!! Geez Cory, i don't know if I can take this! ;)

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Dude that picture is oldskool. I made it clickable to for full size incase somebody wants the full experience of you showing off your muscles and stuff.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

too*

Father Cory said...

In my neck O_O

K. H. said...

omg moats lol whodathunkit gee whiz wow