Friday, August 25, 2006

Dos de Mayo…

Once again, Cory.

Battle Of Teh Bloggers™ round two. The challenge:

A friendly (or not) game of Photoshop Tennis! Using whatever software(s) you want, we must edit a photo back and forth until...either there's nothing left to do, one person gives up, or we both just get really bored with it. XD
If you seek an example, I first discovered this lame game here.

This is the picture we'll be editing unless you completely refuse and select a different one. =P

The glove is down. Respond!

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU (...and cory and I if we desire, heh)
It's caption time! Tell me: What are these people saying??

(click for full image)

3 comments:

Kaits said...

Woman on left: Will you people shut up!?!?!
Guy in middle: Mom, are you ok?
Girl on right: What's her problem? Weirdo.
Guy on far left: hmmmm..some pie would hit the spot...

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Ahahaha! You said pie. XD

Right Girl: See him? HE gave me this blue hair!

Right Dude: Woah, look at the size of that spider mom's got on her shoulder!

Left Lady: WHAT? NO! NO THE FAMILY AND I ARE JUST WALKING AROUND DOWN TOWN!! WHAT? YEAH I SAID DOWNTOWN!!

Right Dude: I wish my wife would hurry up and get off the phone so we can go to the Guns Cafe over there.


(I actually just noticed "Guns Cafe". That's awesome. ^_^ )

Father Cory said...

My answer can be read here.