Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Still have to see Van Helsing.

Man. I thought I was going to make a ton of money this month (like, up to a hundred dollars), but it turns out I'm only going to get like...15 to 20. :( What a dissapointment.

I was trying to play the Super Mario Bros. original theme on the piano the other day (inspired by that hero of an asian, the blindfolded pianoist) and I found that the timing between the left and right hand is der uber insano! In most of the song, they are both playing completely different things, and although it sounds okay, they don't go together at all. While the right hand goes crazy on the melody, the left hand plays a really trippy beat and it's quite difficult to do. It just goes to further prove that asians can do anything. :þ

I need to get a new webcamera and some clay because claymation owns. Maybe I'll get mom to buy it for me. ^_^

I wrote the script for my lego chinese movie yesterday. It's so great. I'll probably begin working on it as soon as we finish Attack of the Legos 3. ...assuming I have a new camera.

My parents were thinking of what they would name a restaraunt if they were to open one, and I suggested Soup or Heros. It would be a place that would obviously serve soup and hero sandwiches and be decorated with superheros. It's a pun but they liked it. Hmmm.

CHOP!

That reminds me, I need a haircut.

Current Mood: Seven Deadly Salamanders
Current Music: 12 Stones - "Open Your Eyes"

0 comments: