Tuesday, October 05, 2004



Hurray an update!





Hugh's been bugging me to update my blog so I figured, "hrm...well even though I've probably lost all my loving adoring fans in the time that I've been absent, I might as well." Hence. <--(I said hence. zAny will be pleased.)




Anyways ummm...I bought the last Five Iron Frenzy CD a while back. It owns. "Sandwich! Everyone likes 'em! Sandwiches."



Aaaaaaaaand in about 2 weeks I'll be taking my GED tests to see how I do, and find out what I need to study up on. Don't ask me about the progress of that, because I probably will never have good news.



Attack of the Legos 2 (or three...we still haven't figured that out yet) is coming! The website will be up eventually and once we finish the movie, we'll have both the original, and sequal up for download. Huzzah!



Huay. I've been having some really trippy dreams lately. I think I need more sleep and less _______________. <---(I'll let you fill in the blank)



Anyway! Until next time...kudos, mate!




Current Mood: Computer Chef with a Mullet
Current Music: MxPx - "Mountain Dew"

0 comments: