Thursday, October 14, 2004

No party tomorrow afterall. The dude's soccer team wasn't doing great so their coach (aka our youth pastor) is making them practice on Sat. which cancels everything. I already got the dude's present today too. Maybe I'll keep it. *efil shnicker* (it's the new 12 stones CD. Don't tell. It's a secret.) I wonder if I should save it until he actually has his party or just give it to him soon. Hmmm. Whatever.

pootermobile.

I've really gotta find a way to get to quizmeets. Maybe I'll have to be a scorekeeper after all. Hrm...It's probably worth it.

uhhh...AH! I remembered what I was gonna say. Mom had like 4 free cds from that BMG Music thing so I asked if I could have one and she didn't care. I got Skillet's new CD. (It's not ordered yet but I will have it.) I just thought I'd mention that 'cause it was free. :þ

Here's a thing becca wrote:
once there was a membrane
it was in a lot of mental pain
it was squishy,
it was mushy,
and tasted rather plain.


Current Mood: Seventy walrus puddings
Current Music: 38th Parallel - "Clouded"

0 comments: