Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I wanna watch Van Helsing. I know it's supposedly not very good, but I just wanna see it because of Hugh Jackman. Maybe I'll rent it today. Hmmmmm...

I'm considering buying an Xbox since Halo 2 is coming out. My friend is selling his along with 4 games and a couple controllers and an xbox remote for..I think $100. That's better than anything I can get in a store so I'm considering it. I just need to gather up 100 dollars first. *goes ebay crazy* :þ

The cat just ran up and attacked my sister because she was singing. It was quite funny. :D

I saw the dog kill a little bird yesterday. She wanted through the gate, and I assumed it was to get a tennis ball or something, but when I let her out she ran and pinned this bird to the ground. Then she carried it into the backyard, and played with it until it died (which ended up being only a few seconds). It was kinda gross. Then she looked at me as if I wanted to do something with it, like throw it for her or something. I just went inside. Didn't wanna find out if she was going to eat it or what. >_< blech.

I've been kinda sick since the beginning of the week. Hope it leaves soon.

Current Mood: Frozen Dehyderated Evaperated Beanbag
Current Music: Future Leaders of The World - "Let Me Out"

0 comments: