Friday, October 08, 2004

I have to go to the church tomorrow to help out with a car care/hair care day. I'll probably end up running back and fourth with certain tools and stuff for the people fixing cars. Meh. Oh well.

LoTR Return of the King (the PC Version game) is too hard on the easy setting. It drives me this crazy:

|-----------------|
(not to scale)

*sigh*

My friend beat it already because he plays it for 45 minutes every day. He's a nut. I don't know how he can do it! I get bored with it after about 15 minutes. I was kind of dissapointed because we tryed to play multiplayer which requires a joystick or gamepad, and I found that my new computer doesn't have a port for ANY of mine! I need a usb one. *glare* Maybe I can just get a convertor or something. That'd be nice.

So ummm..if you're ever hungry to talk to Taco Bell, you can contact them at:www.tacobell.com or 1-800-tacobell. It says so on my drink. (except I don't drink)


Current Mood: Muscle Flexing Pen Cap
Current Music: Adema - "Everyone"

0 comments: