Friday, May 30, 2008

I went to the park yesterday (or two days ago, since it's midnight) in hopes that I'd try to climb every tree there (blimey there are a lot of trees), but the park had a lot of people there, so I postponed (rofl, poned) my goal. There were tons of people playing volley ball though, they had like 4 or 5 nets going at once. I wanted to play so badly. Sooo, instead of standing there crying, I decided to leave and I ventured off to another park. And at that park I walked a long trail/road, and I sat on the bank by the water and watched a muskrat swim around, and watched giant fish (eeww probably carp) jump clear out of the water for bugs and stuff, and I saw a whole slew of bunny-wunnies. I mean rabbits. *Ahem* And I threw a lot of rocks.

It was gweat! You should do it sometime. Don't make a lot of commotion or anything. Just hang out and watch stuff go.


"the stones cry out,
bells shake the sky
all creation groans...
SHHHH!!!
listen to it!" ~Aaron Weiss

2 comments:

Beth said...

no everytime *I* go with you i end up having to follow you around and take pictures or you enjoying all the creation.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

That's why you have to go by yourself, you silly moose!