Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is the funniest interview I have ever seen. Showbread is awesome.




In other news, I'm thinking about considering* getting a keytar. Totally nerdy but Showbread uses one so that's reason enough for me! Too bad they're like 300 moneys. I wondered if there was anything better I could do with 300 moneys and I dunno. I want a Wii, but I just got an XBox, so the Wii should probably wait a year or so. I no longer have a reason to get a nice vehical, I have all the art supplies I need right now, a guitar FX pedal would be cool but I'm not much of a guitarist and it's not like I have a million people lining up to play stuff with me, Adobe Premier would be nice but it's more than 300, paying off my computer would be nice but I don't want to throw so much money at that all at once just because ummm...aaaaaaand stuff. I drew a chess pawn on my hand while getting a haircut last night and I wrote "I hate bad pawns" next to it. It amused me.
Jin finally beat somebody up. I'm proud of him.

*(yes, I'm thinking about considering.)

6 comments:

Kaits said...

Not having Moneys sucks.

Jin is the only person on the island that I have liked from the begining and stil like.

Father Cory said...

lawl you got pawned.





















...I die.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Kaits: Word.

Cory: Word.

PassiveAssassin said...

You can use my FX pedal if you want. It can do a ton of million of different stuff.

PassiveAssassin said...

also, Mutemath uses a keytar as well.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

!!!!!

Why I would LOVE to use your FX Pedal! =D