Thursday, December 07, 2006

We are no longer The Computer Place. Our name is now officially City Center Computer. So when they answer the phone they have to say, "City Center Computer, formerly Computer Place, How may I help you?" heheh. It's a mouthful.

I like Radiohead, but they're crazy weird, eh. I remember on Halloween last year UGO had this "top ten creepiest songs" list thing and they said that they'd intentionally left Radiohead out of the list because that just wouldn't be fair, lol.


I dreamed that Cory started up a new message board and I registered as zAny (wha!? o_O ) but I'd spelled it wrong so it was like vSny or something. And by the time I registered there were already a ton of people on and a bazillion messages posted. =P


EDIT: If you had a clock or watch set for the exact current time and you wrapped it up, would that be wrapping the present? HA! Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.

3 comments:

Father Cory said...

Woah. All those posts must've been me and Floyd spamming back and forth XD

Anonymous said...

yeah those posts were interesting. I started to get spammed on my blog so I had to put word verification on.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah well i dreamed that for christmas mom and dad bought us a new stereo/tv/dvd/movie/video game/surround sound system and we couldn't use it for three days because no one knew how to work the remote.