Sunday, December 31, 2006

A guy just drove by in a convertible with his music blaring really loud. ...bagpipe music that is. My only hope for him is that he was listening to Flatfoot 56.

I was SURE I would wake up early today like 8:00 or 9:00. I woke up at 11:00. Then I wondered if there was a third service today since it's New Years Eve, so I went to see and there wasn't. I would've been 45 minutes late anyway though. But Jacob's dad saw me on my way there, 45 minutes late to a service that doesn't exist. I'll probably hear about this later. =P

We're all going to the Meiner's for the New Year. I predict games, games, and more games. Maybe a movie too, who knows. School starts in two days. Fraculator.

Today I got a spam letter and the first name was Rosanne, spelled just like that. It was cruel, dude.

4 comments:

Ashlily said...

How do you choose between Brain Piercing Pink w/Purple stripes and Pychadellic Mushrooms????? AHHHHHH!!

My Dad blasts Flatfoot,haha.He rocks.

Elyse said...

Hey Brian, since you are buying the drinks (the evidence being your link title.) would you hook me up with a Diet Pepsi since it PWNs Mountain Dew? =P

Dude, some guy in a kilt asked me a weird question yesterday and I almost ran away, I guess that's the "joke" with men in kilts but please, I'm a teenage girl, leave me alone you molester!

Ahem.

Dude, I messed up today too. I was making fudge and I added a whole can of evap. milk instead of half... My Mom was like, "I'm making the fudge now..." But I think your story was pretty awesome, as in more people will laugh at you for it, people will just get mad at me because they won't have peanut butter fudge in front of them... Oh well.

School does start in two days.... Ugh/yay/ack/i'mgoingtodiebutnotreally.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

o_O


I thought that said *** at first.

I'm not looking forward to school. =(

Father Cory said...

Oh mans. The mishappened *** strikes again >_<